Features & Options
- Two ultra-quiet 12-volt DC direct-drive motors power the auger and spinner, and are encased in a heavy-duty housing. The wiring harness is constructed of 10-gauge automotive wire with non-combustible sheathing (-50°C to -105°C). An in-cab console features independent controls for the auger and spinner.
- Under tailgate mounting allows normal use of dump body without interference from spreader.
- Rugged 7-gauge trough has 3-point hinged bottom cover that provides easy access to entire auger assembly for easy, one-person cleanout.
- Spreads from 4' to 25' of rock salt, free-flowing granular materials or chemicals.
- Auger is supported by 1-1/4" steel shaft ends and has right and left flighting to the discharge port delivering a continuous, consistent flow of spreading material.
- Sealed, self-aligning 1-1/4" diameter radial bearings with grease fittings.
- Spreader assemblies come with material trough, auger assembly, spinner and auger motors, spinner assembly, 14" polyurethane spinner and mounting plates.
- Includes stainless steel mounting brackets.
- Poly adapter for auger motor improves serviceability.