Features & Options
- Direct drive operation reduces number of moving parts, assuring dependable service.
- Under tailgate mounting allows normal use of dump body without interference from spreader.
- Rugged 7-gauge trough has 3-point hinged bottom cover that provides easy access to entire auger assembly for easy, one-person cleanout.
- Spreads from 4' to 40' of rock salt, free-flowing granular materials or chemicals.
- Auger is supported by 1-1/4" steel shaft ends and has right and left flighting to the discharge port delivering a continuous, consistent flow of spreading material.
- Sealed, self-aligning 1-1/4" diameter radial bearings with grease fittings.
- Low-speed, high-torque orbital motors.
- Spreader assemblies come with material trough, auger assembly, spinner and auger motors, spinner assembly, 18" polyurethane spinner and mounting plates.
- Hydraulic safety lockout system.
- Heavy-Duty 5:1 gearbox increases the torque at the auger.
- Stainless steel model includes stainless steel mounting brackets.
- Poly adapter for auger motor improves serviceability.